At Pixel Bet we take security and privacy seriously and despite our best efforts, there may still be a weakness or flaw that impacts the confidentiality, integrity or availability of our systems, products and customer data.
If you think you've found a security vulnerability on our platform, let us know so we can take action as soon as possible.
Our Responsible Bug Disclosure Policy should not be construed as encouragement or authorization to hack, intrude or otherwise attempt unauthorized access to our Platform, or to actively scan our Platform for vulnerabilities.
- Submit your found bugs and any attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer to send us a secure message, there is an option to communicate with us securely. Please follow this link to send us a secure message.
- Provide adequate information so we can reproduce the problem and fix it as soon as possible.
- Do not abuse the vulnerability, for example by disrupting our services or downloading, editing or deleting data.
- Please allow us reasonable time to fix the vulnerability.
- Don't try to blackmail us or ask for compensation for your security report.
- We will take your report seriously and investigate any suspected vulnerabilities, even without proof.
- We will notify you that we have received your report and, if necessary, will work with you to resolve the issue.