You can at any time, within reasonable time frames, ask us for confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. In that case, you have the right to access this personal data and the following information:
- What personal data we have about you,
- Why we process this information,
- With whom we share your information,
- How long we will keep your personal data (where this is possible),
- Whether we will send the information abroad, and what security measures we will take to secure your information,
- What rights you have,
- What complaint rights you have,
- Where your personal data comes from and
- Whether we have carried out any kind of automated decision-making process (including profiling) or similar regarding your personal data.
This is the so-called "Right of Access". The easiest way to access this information is by activating the "Download my data" function.
You will then receive a copy of all transaction data for your account with Pixel Bet- A report "Download my data" which will contain the following:
Account information – Your personal data registered with us; Account information such as registration date, bonus information, self-exclusion status, information regarding requests for access.
Payment transactions – Payment methods, payment provider, deposits, approved withdrawals, dates
Game Information – Game Name, Cash Turnover, Cash Wins, NGR, Dates.
You will also receive a report with separate information and additional information on the following:
- All categories of data that have been processed
- Sources of and recipients of data
- Data retention periods
- Information about how the data has been processed and for what purposes
- Information about your rights according to the Personal Data Protection Act
- Information on security regarding the transfer of personal data abroad,
- Information about automated decision-making processes,
- Supplementary information and explanations to the report.